Pour le cours de Corporate Finance – Lectures and Seminars (FINA0050-1).
The course will start on Tuesday 18h September at 10:00 AM at N1 building (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM). There will also be a first seminar on Friday 21th September from 8:00 AM to 12:30 PM.
The slides for Introduction and Lecture 1 (September, 18th) have been uploaded on lol@ but can also be found here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sei2zsr9xvmuy2q/AACMeJgJ1lKdLocy5c4yqmLSa
The Introduction slides also provide you with practical information: dates of lectures, exercises session and seminars. These will be explained in class. I also invite you to read the course syllabus: https://www.programmes.uliege.be/cocoon/20182019/en/cours/FINA0050-1.html
By September 20th (1pm), students must enrol in groups of maximum 4/5 students in the context of seminars that will be organized on several Fridays (please refer to slide 14 of Introduction). Groups will indeed work at different times (8.00 AM to 10.00 AM or 10.30 AM to 12.30 PM) and different rooms. The enrolment procedure is as follows:
1) Click on the following link: http://lola.hec.uliege.be/course/view.php?id=54
2) Click on “Continue” in the orange box.
3) Connect to the platform using your student ID and password.
4) Enter the enrolment key for the course: corpo2018 and click on “Enrol me” in the orange box. Then, choose one sub-group between the following 4 parent groups:
- Group 1 (8.00 AM to 10.00 AM): select one sub-group between 1 and 12;
- Group 2 (8.00 AM to 10.00 AM): select one sub-group between 13 and 25;
- Group 3 (10.30 AM to 12.30 PM): select one sub-group between 26 to 38;
- Group 4 (10.30 AM to 12.20 PM): select one sub-group between 39 to 50.
5) Enrol in one single sub-group. You can change your choice until September 20th (1pm). No changes will be allowed after that date (problems must be reported to email@example.com).
If you don’t have yet a student ID, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org who will enrol you in a group manually.
Séance d'information de la rentrée OBLIGATOIRE
Pour le Master en droit, à finalité spécialisé en droit et gestion (68 crédits) = D2SDGE01B1 : Séance d'information de la rentrée OBLIGATOIRE - 17h00 à 18h00 ( 223 - N1)- lundi 17 septembre
Pour le Master Sciences de gestion à fin. droit et gestion = G2SDGE01B1 : Séance d'information de la rentrée OBLIGATOIRE - 17h00 à 18h00 ( 223 - N1)- lundi 17 septembre
Coordinatrice du Master Droit-Gestion
04/366.38.65 - Bureau 0.24
Casier n° 20 - Droit commercial
Place des Orateurs, 3 (Bâtiment 31)